VICE PRESIDENT OF PRACTICE COACHING
Morgan Hutchings, a Kolbe Certified Consultant and Strategic Communication Coach, is the catalyst behind building great teams for a growing list of private practices and companies. His specialties include strategic analysis, establishing and reinforcing core values, opening communication, and instilling discipline so your team can thrive while fulfilling your entrepreneurial vision.
Morgan was born to communicate with others and his role as a coach and mentor allows him the opportunity to challenge the status quo, seek continuous improvement within your organization, and improve the lives of entrepreneurs around the world.
Wise beyond his years and instinctually described as a ‘strategist’ by Kathy Kolbe, the world’s leading authority on human instincts, Morgan continues to defy convention, challenge his coaching clients and motivate entrepreneurs to build autonomous teams to more quickly realize their vision. His experience includes:
- Kolbe Certified Consultant
- Strategic Communication Coach to practices spanning the entire United States; from Hawaii to Alaska, and California to Massachusetts.
- Former Director of Operations for an Inc. 500/5000 Organization
- Led America’s Highest Rated Hearing Health Care Team
- Leading Change Initiatives Based on the Disney Institute and Ritz Carlton Methods
- Innovative Teaching, Coaching and Leadership for Multiple Health Care Professions
request a copy of my Book:
Visionary entrepreneurs who are pursuing their passions become exhausted, frustrated, and burnt out because of the relationship with their teams and employees is a disturbing reality. Why They Thrive is the first thing you should read to take your dream and turn it into an autonomous organization of thriving team members who help you realize your fullest potential while achieving their mastery, autonomy, and purpose!